I Will Do
- 14 Oct 2014
- Unilever: Rexona
Setting a goal is one thing. Seeing it through is a completely different story. In fact, newly released Galaxy research shows only one in five Australians who set fitness goals actually achieve them.
To help Australians achieve their goals Rexona and The Works developed the I WILL DO platform and launched it with the help of Sydney Swans star Adam Goodes and the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS).
After signing up and setting their goal, consumers were served tailored content through their complete journey, including nutritional, psychological and performance advice, endorsed by the AIS.
- – Develop social media strategy to launch and support main goal platform
- – Provide creative solutions to engage the Australian audience.
- – A unique platform that motivated consumers to achieve their goals
- – Supported by Adam Goodes and the AIS
- – Earned $3m+ in media
- – Goal supportive content achieved 100,000+ views
- – Increase of 18,000+ fans on Facebook
- – Over 9,400,000 reach for campaign across multiple platforms
- – Over 50,000 engagement actions