I knew I loved social when it was 2AM and had trended ‘#flyhighELI’ on No.1 on Twitter’s worldwide trending list.
My name is Anna and I was born into a digital world.
I began mastering digital conversations when I first created and ran a Korean pop fan community as a pre-teen. My passion for Korean culture has led to a finger in every pie: copywriting, social media management, website design, coding, video editing, event coordination, podcast production — you name it. Seven years later, I still run the same community.
My digital green thumb inner child flourished further in my Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Information & Media) at University of Technology Sydney. Naturally I jetted off to South Korea’s Yonsei University on exchange to soak up the Korean culture first-hand. Along the way, I took up a radio production opportunity at the Korean global broadcasting station, Arirang TV.
At the crossroad of my early 20s, I know two things:
1. I love communicating stories worth telling on a digital platform.
2. I love the thrill of travel.
I’ve now translated my skills into developing creative digital content, managing agency and client content processes and connecting virtual communities of every kind.
- 2016-present: /kīnd digital – Digital & Social Strategist
- 2008-2017: Rocketboxx (K-Pop Community) – Administrative Partner
- 2015-2016: Tenthwave Digital – Social Interactions Manager
- 2014-15: The Works Sydney – Social Community Manager
- 2012-14: Korean Cultural Office – Cinema On The Park Intern
- 2013-14: Feeling – Social Media Intern
- 2013: Arirang Broadcasting – Radio Intern
- 2012-13: Lead Creation -Community Manager & Social Media Intern
Check out some of my skills here.